HOW-TO Custom Docks (Instructions for themers)
Springtomize support custom docks, to let you change the appearance of your dock.Building packages to add new docks is really simple. Once you have your dock image, rename it to “Dock.png” and place it in a folder called “YourDockName”.
Now, you need to create a deb package with the following structure:
in the control file, make your package “Depends:” on “com.filippobiga.springtomize”. You should build a different package for iPhone and iPad. Note that the upcoming lite version does /not/ support custom docks!
HOW-TO Save / Restore Icon State
To save your Icon State:
To restore a previously saved IconState:
HOW-TO Go to safe mode while crash loop or solve a crash
You need to only one of the following things to go into safe mode if you can’t use your device for an unknown reason:
1) Use ssh from a shell and type the following command:
ssh root@IP_OF_YOUR_IPHONE “killall -SIGSEGV SpringBoard”
2) Use SBSettings > Power > Safe Mode
To solve a crash:
1) use ssh and remove the file located under: /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.filippobiga.springtomize.plist, then respring
2) if it still crashes, remove these 2 files:
3) go into safe mode and remove Springtomize with Cydia
HOW-TO Submit an issue
PS: Since lots of person are asking question for support / help / instructions etc, I’ll probably start asking for the paypal / amazon email before looking your email. So If you can, forward it to me with the request and you’ll be sure to have an answer as soon as possible.
KNOWN BUGS / GLITCHES
I’ll keep this updated.