Many of you already know it, but I’m glad to announce that Springtomize 2 has been submitted to Cydia and will be available in the next few days.
I would like to thank all the ones who helped me in various way during the development, that is going on since the last July:
- Sean Berlin, for the graphics he made for Springtomize 2
- Mike Beasley, both for being an awesome tester and for his great work on the documentation
- Joshua Tucker, for beta testing since beta 1, his work on the documentation along with Mike and for all the little chats we’ve had in this months
- Qwertyoruiop, for his help and daily chats, for the web hosting and support and for everything else you could think about
- Jeff Benjamin, he started the hype with his awesome trailer
- Stefan Moellenkamp, for the invaluable help provided (especially on the php backend!) and for the countless hours spent on IRC discussing about anything
- All the other beta testers, who played an essential role during the development. I really can’t thank them enough, especially since Springtomize provides so many options that makes it really difficult to test with all the possible configurations. In order: JiXeR, TrivonT, Gary Britton, Chris Wagers, Tahir Patel (I hope I didn’t forget anyone!).
- Optimo, from the BigBoss repo, who provided an invaluable assistance over IRC for anything regarding the submission.
I think you’re really going to enjoy Springtomize 2.